Challenging Arts & Crafts

Mercy´s Handquilted Bag

I make various bags of different sizes and styles. This one here is the first of a series of bags that I designed and made. It is 1 of 2 quilted tops originally intended for a pair of pillowcases. But, I changed my mind and thought that it would make a nice bag.....so,  I converted it into one.




I trimmed it with pleated cotton and  blue lace on top so it would look more feminine and romantic..With zipper closure , it has 2 pockets inside with a 100% cotton lining and the handles are stuffed with fillers. 




I hope that this posting has inspired some of you... I´ll be posting the next bag soon.. so stay tuned and visit my blog or better yet subscribe or follow my site so you wouldn´t missed anything... Thanks for visiting and reading my blog today!
Til next,
Mercy

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! Thank you so much for sharing this at the Fall Get Your DIY On Challenge: Blue Projects. We were so thrilled to have you and hope you will be back tomorrow to share you fall wreath with us!! It goes live at 4pm PST.

    ReplyDelete