Challenging Arts & Crafts

Simply Woodworking

 
 
 
 
 
I fell in love with a vintage box that an old man was carrying to sell his goods at the Saturday fleamarket in Vienna. I´ve guessed that nobody wanted it because it was dirty and the varnish was long gone, but it had potential and so I bought and took it home...cleaned, sanded, painted. I used napkins with rose design for this decoupage project, and I just thought that the result is not that bad....


 
 
I have added compartments to hold various things and it now functions as a sewing
box.



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A self-made stencil was also added so it would look more shabby and romantic..


 
 
I had fun doing this project because the result are there for me to enjoy...
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty...i would have loved to have seen the before to really see the difference! Thanks for sharing at our Get Your DIY on Fall Party Challenge! I hope you can party with us again this Sunday at 7:00 EST. Our theme is spray paint projects! Hope to see you there!
    (I had to edit because I gave you the wrong theme...oops. Must be getting late for me.)

    ReplyDelete